How is testosterone administered?
Testosterone is injected into the lateral thigh using micro needles to make it easy and painless
What kind of testosterone do you use?
We use testosterone cypionate.
Does Men’s Revival treat women?
Men’s Revival only treats male clients.
Who is not a candidate for testosterone replacement therapy?
If you have any of the following, you are not a candidate for testosterone replacement therapy:
- Prostate or breast cancer
- A nodule on the prostate
- A PSA greater than 3 ng/ml
- A hematocrit greater than 50%
- Untreated obstructive sleep apnea
- Class III or IV heart failure
- Severe lower urinary tract symptoms.
Is there an age requirement for starting Low T treatment therapy?
Men can experience Low T symptoms as early as their mid-late 20s.