See The Difference For Yourself
- No more clinic visits
- Treatments delivered to your door
- Administered by Registered Nurses
- Assessments and consultations from the comfort of your home
YOU SHOULD BE FEELING THE BEST YOU’VE EVER FELT.
NOT TRUE? LET’S FIND OUT WHY.
At Men’s Revival we help clients who want to make lifestyle changes that actually last. We revive your energy, sex drive, and vigor for life by diagnosing common problems like low testosterone, sluggish thyroid, and slow metabolism.
We are more than just a doctors office.
Our doctors provide custom treatments and constant guidance to get you back to feeling the best you’ve ever felt. We provide you the tools, regimens and motivation to take on new challenges and pursue what matters most to you.
The Men’s Revival Way
We provide an INITIAL CONSULTATION with our clinical experts
We’ll SEND A PHLEBOTOMIST to you to draw labs, scheduled at your convenience
Telemedicine Consultation – Our experts review labs, diagnose, and prescribe your regimen.
Your prescription is SHIPPED TO YOU
Depending on your treatment, our NURSE COMES TO YOU WEEKLY at your requested time and place to administer your injections
Millions of men face Low Testosterone
Low testosterone, or Low T, can be a result of obesity, stress, chronic illnesses, or part of the normal aging process.
Testosterone replacement therapy can address reduced levels by supplementing testosterone through weekly injections.
Low testosterone can affect nearly EVERY PART
of a man’s body and brain.
Depression or changes in mood
Loss of strength, muscle tone, & mass
Low libido (loss of sex drive)
Muscle aches & joint pain
WHEN WILL I START NOTICING RESULTS?
Patients who begin a Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) program typically see improvements within the FIRST FEW WEEKS.
The benefits of a TRT program begin to take shape once the body has time to adjust to higher levels of testosterone, which typically takes two to three months.
- Improved mood, focus, & concentration
- Increase in lean muscle tone, mass, & strength
- Improved sex drive
- Improved fat metabolism
- Reduced inflammation throughout the body
- Better delivery of oxygen to your skin & organs
Customized treatment plans
Low T treatment is not one size fits all.
Men’s Revival has the highest quality treatments for testosterone replacement, estrogen control and fertility preservation. We analyze the overall endocrine and metabolic functions, so that our testosterone replacement therapy is effective, safe and tailor made for your body.
Pricing & Packages
PACKAGES START AT :
ALL PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- Lab Draws
- Telemedicine Doctor Consultations
- Treatments Delivered to Your Door
- Nurse Guided Training
PACKAGE ADD-ONS AVAILABLE:
- Mobile Nurse Administered injections
- Erectile Dysfunction Pills
- Body Mass Composition Monitoring
- B12 Energy Boost IM injections
- Energy and Wellnes IV Treatments
PACKAGE ADD ONS
– Energy Boost (B12)
How is testosterone administered?
What kind of testosterone do you use?
We use testosterone cypionate.
Does Men’s Revival treat women?
Men’s Revival only treats male clients.
Who is not a candidate for testosterone replacement therapy?
If you have any of the following, you are not a candidate for testosterone replacement therapy:
- Prostate or breast cancer
- A nodule on the prostate
- A PSA greater than 3 ng/ml
- A hematocrit greater than 50%
- Untreated obstructive sleep apnea
- Class III or IV heart failure
- Severe lower urinary tract symptoms.
Is there an age requirement for starting Low T treatment therapy?
Men can experience Low T symptoms as early as their mid-late 20s.